Re: Just installed using Fink on OS X. Fails all over - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeffrey Bohmer
Subject Re: Just installed using Fink on OS X. Fails all over
Date
List pgsql-general
FYI ... PostgreSQL 7.3.x will compile and run on OS X 10.2.  A Fink install isn't necessary unless you want to use an
olderversion of PostgreSQL (even then, there are other options than Fink).

I've made step-by-step instructions for a basic 7.3.2 install on OS X 10.2.  Contact me off-list if you want them.

- Jeff

--

Jeff Bohmer
VisionLink, Inc.